Address & Contact Information
Please send official correspondences to PO Box 713, Grand River, Ohio 44045. You can reach us by phone at 1-440-357-8891 and by fax at 1-440-357-8793. You may also contact us electronically at info[at]kozlovichpainting.com.
Pricing & Payment Information
Prices provided on an estimate may change due to changes in the price(s) of material(s) from the time of quote, additional service(s) requested by you or your representative(s), or other related reasons. Prices provided on your invoice are non-negotiable. Unless otherwise specified, payment is due Net 30. Payments may be remitted to our contact address or may be processed online as an electronic check (electronic funds transfer/ACH debit), or a major (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) debit card or credit card. Foreign-issued payments will not be accepted.
Refunds will not be issued for payments for services rendered. Please contact us in the case of accidental overpayment or accidental duplicate charges so we may adjust the payment(s) as necessary.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit our website without revealing any personal information. However, we need certain personal information if you wish to request a quote, register for an account, pay or view an invoice, contact us, or use certain kozlovichpainting.com services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. We will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested information or services, to set up your account, to contact you regarding our services and to process your payments.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- We automatically receive and record non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. We may use this information to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain information or services and to improve our website. However, we do not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- We also allow third party companies that assist in delivery and processing of our pages (such as your account page and payment processing) to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and we assume no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on our behalf to provide services requested by you (such as payment processing). We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information. Further, we will only disclose the least necessary amount of information.
- We may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- a) We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- b) We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- c) We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend our rights or property;
- We along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve information based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to us. If you have provided personal information to us and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us at info[at]kozlovichpainting.com.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our website, such as the payment processing page, we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Our hosting company also indirectly safeguards your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, we retain your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- We may at any time, without notice to you and in our sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of kozlovichpainting.com after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions